Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, May 17, 2010

How We Met

David and I officially met at work (Wood, Herron & Evans, L.L.P.) in August of 2007. I had just been at the firm for about a month when I received an inter-office e-mail regarding participating in a 5K to help support JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). I had missed the pizza luncheon that day regarding JDRF and so I stopped in David’s office to introduce myself and to inquire about JDRF.

About 3 months later (November 7, 2007) I had planned a firmwide happy hour at one of Cincinnati’s finest establishments (not really, haha), The Cadillac Ranch. David showed up and we started talking and really hit it off! We stayed out until almost 3:00 a.m. just talking.

A few weeks went by, as well as a few more happy hours, and then on Friday, November 30, 2007 David asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and his friends…

We had such a great time that he asked me if I would like to be his date to his friend, Tracie’s, wedding the following day. So, Saturday, December 1, 2007 was our first official date! From that point on, we were pretty much inseparable. And as they say, “the rest was history”!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio