Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tiffany Blue Christmas


I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! It's hard to believe that Christmas is next Saturday.

I love this time of year...family togetherness, parties, tasty treats and delicious food, and of course the DECORATIONS! One of my favorite things to do is look at window displays for stores - more specifically, Tiffany & Co. There's something so magical about Tiffany's - maybe it's the timelessness and tradition behind it. I pass by Tiffany's frequently (it's a block away from my office) and I got to thinking, wouldn't it be fun to do a "Tiffany" themed Christmas for holiday decor sometime. The hues don't really fit in with my home decor (maybe someday!) but I found a few pics online to bring a little holiday bliss and inspiration to you.

I hope this post has inspired you to be creative and hope you have a fabulous holiday season with friends and family!

(Photographs courtesy of Polyvore, Country Living, Martha Stewart, and Tiffany's)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio