Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Flower Girl Dresses



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week. It's hard to believe that the holiday season is upon us. Seriously, where has 2010 gone?

David and I went to St. Louis over Thanksgiving to be with his family. His one brother, Mike, and his wife, Christine, and their 3 girls live in St. Louis. Their girls, Megan, Lauren, and Allison are going to be our flower girls. They are the cutest and sweetest girls ever. I am so excited to officially become their Aunt. While we were in St. Louis, I got to see the flower girl dresses Christine and I decided on a couple of months ago.

All 3 girls will be wearing the same style dress from Strasburg Children http://www.strasburgchildren.com/product.asp?lt=d&deptid=7124&sec=girls&pfid=SBC00235. They are adorable. Allison even modeled her dress for me while I was there. She kept saying "I cute, I cute"! I can't wait till the wedding day to see everyone dressed up.

Now we need to finalize the tuxedo's for the guys and find a ring bearer outfit. Handsome, handsome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio