Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Royal Wedding Date Set!!!

It's official, William and Kate (or shall I say Catherine,now) have set their wedding date. The grand nuptials will take place on Friday, April 29, 2011. William and Kate said that they really wanted a spring wedding and on a Friday. I just love spring weddings!

I must admit, when I heard they set their date for April 29th, I had a big sigh of relief. I'm so glad that they aren't getting married on my wedding or rehearsal day. I can't wait to watch this royal wedding on TV. Royal weddings usually set trends so perhaps I'll implement an idea or two from William and Kate's wedding.

The next detail to possibly be released will be the designer of Kate's wedding gown. Stay tuned!!!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40331330/ns/today-today_people/?GT1=43001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio