Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, August 20, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses

This past Wednesday 2 of my bridesmaids and I went shopping for dresses. The trip was a success. We found a beautiful romantic and elegant dress! We were in-and-out of Bridal & Formal in 1 hour. We are master shoppers!

The consultants at Bridal & Formal were very helpful and we had a pleasant shopping experience. They even gave us a discount on the dresses (who doesn't love saving money!).

I knew I wanted my bridesmaids to wear a blush or light/pink elegant dress. I was initially open to both long and short dresses (sometimes short dresses are less expensive). We started looking at short dresses first. We quickly ruled those out. Either they weren't elegant enough or they didn't make my girls look their best (tea length dresses don't look quite right on petite girls). My wedding is pretty formal so we decided long dresses would be best. The styles of the long dresses appealed to us more anyhow. Sarina and Colleen only tried on a few dresses before we found "the one"!

We decided on the Belsoie L2021 (from the Jasmine Bridal label). The dresses will be in the New Shell Pink color. The dress is very figure flattering. Sarina and Colleen really loved the sweetheart neckline and how the dress elongated them. Don't you think a single strand pearl necklace would be just innately charming with the dress?!

So here is the dress (I've also included some pics of other contenders)...

Let me know what you think!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio