Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Say Yes To The Dress Update

I did get a casting call to be on Say Yes To The Dress! I was totally stoked and flattered. Unfortunately, the timing was just bad. And as such, it's not going to work out for me to do the show. :(

They are shooting for their 6th season at Kleinfeld in NYC now through mid October. This is just a crazy time of year for me. I already have 4 trips planned for this fall and just didn't think a trip to NYC would be doable. Not to mention that I really do not need to be spending money on another trip(they do not pay for your travel or accommodations). Really need to save money for the wedding! I thought long and hard about this decision.

Furthermore, I am happy to annouce that I have recently purchased a wedding gown!!! (Another reason I am not doing the show!) You'll have to wait until the wedding day to see it. I will tell you it's a Reem Acra gown though!!! <3 It's gorgeous and is just so elegant, simple, and timeless - so me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio