Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Results From 2nd Make-Up Trial Run



Yesterday, I went for my second make-up/trial run with the fabulous Chenese Bean of Chenese Bean Artistry (www.chenesebean.com). I brought her the same pictures that I used for my first make-up trial run. I think she did a great job! I really loved her work on my eyes.

Chenese offers a "celebrity" package in which she will stay with you the entire wedding day. Tempting!!! It is so hard figuring out what your needs will be on the wedding day, basically a year out. For instance, if it is really hot, a bride will require more touch ups. If a bride breaks out right before her wedding, she may also require frequent touch ups.

I do have a third (possibly final) consultation scheduled with Jean Folchi. I can't wait to see my 'third' look! Stay tuned!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio