Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Results From 3rd Make-Up Trial Run

I went for my third and final make-up trial run yesterday with Jean Folchi. She really hit it on the spot! I guess third time really is a charm! Not only is Jean super sweet, but she is super talented. Yesterday was the first time I actually felt like a bride. I couldn't stop looking in the mirror yesterday. I really loved her work. She hit the balence I was looking for in terms of good coverage, but not caked on coverage. She really made my eyes pop. I decided to book Jean on the spot! I knew I made the right decision when Dave saw me and he didn't say "You look different"! Yay for another item checked off of my wedding to-do list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio