Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Make-Up Consultation/Trial Run

This Saturday I am going to meet with a potential make-up artist and do a trial run. I am super excited to meet with Penny from Brideface (http://brideface.com). I am also meeting with one or two more make-up artists. All of the make-up artists I am meeting with are fabulous (I am familiar with their work - on other people), I just want to see who I personally feel comfortable with and who makes me feel the most beautiful. (Always, always, always do a trial run on your hair and make-up before your big day, ladies!)

It is always super important to bring pictures to your vendor meetings. It isn't enough to say you want a "elegant bride" look, or "old Hollywood glamour" look... Those terms, and others, mean different things to different people. It also doesn't hurt to bring pictures of what you don't like or want. Be as specific as possible. Also, don't be afraid to speak up if they are using a color or technique that you do not like or feel comfortable with.

Your wedding is the most photographed day of your life (unless you are a celebrity!). You should look and feel beautiful. If you don't feel beautiful it will show in your pictures. Your hair and make-up bridal goal should be to look like a dressed up or 'better' version of YOURSELF.

So, I present to you my bridal make-up inspiration pics...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee, thanks for checking out my blog and becoming a follower! I am definitely adding yours to my blog roll :) I love all the makeup inspiration photos you've posted, especially the ones of hayden and jessica-they look so elegant and beautiful!

Renee said...

Thank you, Megan! It will be fun to read each other's Blogs and document our wedding planning experiences!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio