Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2010

Results From 1st Make-Up Trial Run

I apologize for being a blogger slacker this week. David and I have been extremely busy (which includes meetings with a few potential wedding vendors).

I did want to post a pic from my first make-up consultation. I thought Penny did a great job! I normally go for the traditional look so I am not use to seeing myself with a lot of make-up on, especially eye make-up. If I had one critique, it would be to tone down the eye-liner a tad bit. Although, as I look at the picture today, it doesn't look to be "too much". What do you think?! I think the key to bridal make-up is to look fantastic in your pictures and video, but also look good when someone is standing right in front of you. (I’m such a Libra – always seeking balance!) I don't want make-up to look too caked on; however, I do know you have to put a little extra make-up on for photography and videography.

My second make-up trial run with another local make-up artist is on Monday. I can't wait for the comparison!

1 comments:

Ariel Yve said...

My vote is for this one. You look fresh faced and gorgeous!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio