Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, November 11, 2010

2010 ABC Conference Re-cap

I'm back from Phoenix from the ABC Annual Business of Brides Conference. It was an informative conference and I had a wonderful time. The 2 major highlights of the conference were definitely hearing Sasha Souza and David Tutera speak. They were both very engaging and awesome presenters. I literally got goose bumps when they spoke about their passion for their business and weddings.

I also met a lot of great people and did some networking. I am also very happy and proud to announce that my roommate, Ariel, of Ariel Yve Design presented and was awarded her Master Bridal Consultant designation. Way to go, Ariel! You deserve it!

I'm back in Cincinnati now with my batteries re-charged and even more passionate about weddings and starting my business. What a great conference!

Next year's conference will be in Baltimore, MD. I can't wait to hear who the keynote speakers will be and more details about it. Stay tuned!

Here is a pic I snagged of David Tutera while he was giving his presentation. Awesome seats!

1 comments:

Ariel Yve said...

Thanks Renee! I had a great time with you at Conference.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio