Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Artyce Bridal Shoes

I am starting to think about my bridal accessories, i.e. shoes, veil, jewelry etc. I really want my bridal ensemble to look complete and compliment my dress. I am a pretty super classic and traditional bride, but shoes are the one thing I can be a little more daring and artsy with.

While watching one of my favorite TV shows, WE TV's, My Fair Wedding, David Tutera (celebrity planner extraordinaire), introduced a semi-new company called Artyce Designs Custom Footwear. And do they ever mean CUSTOM! Wowsa! Whatever you want they can pretty much create it. You begin by selecting the style of shoe you want and then design from there. Standard bridal shoes with a little embellishment start at $279.

My favorite is the "butterfly" shoe. I love the rainbow effect on the heals. I am seriously thinking about calling them to design my bridal shoes. While I don't want to give away the design I have in mind, you can bet I will incorporate my "something blue". Check out their website to see the glam power of their shoes! One could definitely hold up traffic donning Artyce heals! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

http://www.artycedesigns.com/boutique.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio