Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, November 5, 2010

2010 ABC's Annual Business of Brides Conference


Bright and early Sunday morning I will be flying to Phoenix, Arizona for the Association of Bridal Consultants Annual Business of Brides Conference!!! It is being held at the Arizona Grand Resort. I've never been to Phoenix so I am looking forward to traveling to a new place. I am also excited to room with Ariel Yve of Ariel Yve Design (www.arielyve.com) again.

This year's keynote speakers include David Tutera, Sasha Souza, and Alan Berg. Wow! What a conference this will be! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE David Tutera and look forward to meeting him. I've heard he is a doll and quite charming. I have heard Sasha Souza speak before at a previous ABC event and she was engaging as could be.

Needless to say. I am super stoked for Phoenix, warm weather, meeting new people, seeing old friends, learning about new wedding trends and reinforcing my passion for weddings.

I'll be back on Wednesday, friends. Pictures to come!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio