Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Save The Date's




I am please to announce that we mailed our Save The Date's last week. As far as design goes, I knew exactly what I wanted. Dave's brother, Steve, and sister-in-law, Hannah executed my (our, haha) vision beautifully. They were great to work with. We are also getting a bid from them to do our wedding invitations. Steve and Hannah's company is called Vellum Designs - check them out, really! http://www.vellumdesigns.com/

Save The Date's are great idea to send when you have a lot of out-of-town guests because it prompts people to put the date on their calendar and start budgeting and planning their travel to your wedding. They don't necessarily have to follow suit with the theme of your wedding but I opted to do so because to me, it's the first glimpse of your wedding that your guests will see. The message I wanted to convey to my guests is that our wedding is going to be elegant, chic, and timeless. Pink is very me and one of our wedding colors so it made sense to use it. I love the awning strip effect it has - c'est tres chic! Isn't it just charming?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio