Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Royal Wedding


So in case you haven't heard by now, Prince William and Kate Middleton are officially engaged!!! It has been 8 years in the making. They got engaged last month while vacationing in Kenya. They plan to marry in May or June of 2011!

I am so excited and anxious to hear the details unfold: their date, the dress, the cake, venue, flowers..... I'm also a little nervous that they will wed on my wedding day (May 14th). I really hope they do not wed on May 14th because I will really want to watch the wedding on TV and if they marry the same day I do, I'll be a little busy, haha. (Thank goodness for the 5 hour time difference though!) In all seriousness, I can't wait to see this royal wedding. I wasn't born yet when Diana and Charles got married and am a little jealous of those who got to watch it. If William and Kate wed on a week day (like Diana and Charles) I already told my boss I will be out that day!

I am so happy for the cute royal couple and look forward to learning about their wedding details. I'm not exactly sure what I'm most anxious about?! Her dress, perhaps?! What detail of William and Kate's wedding are you most excited for?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36740125/vp/34328514#34328514?from=en-us_msnhp>1=43006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio